Associate Consultant - Insurance
Agrawal Associates Private Wealth Management is a leading Calgary Private Wealth Management practice. We provide a full range of financial products and services to families, entrepreneurs and professionals in the Calgary Area. Drawing on previous experience in the Insurance industry, you will be responsible for incorporating risk management and estate planning insurance solutions into clients’ financial plans.
- Front of the line access to Private Wealth Management Support such as an Advanced Financial Planning Team, Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by the finest consultants in the industry;
- Join a company that finished first in the ‘Ongoing Training’ category of the Investment Executive Dealers’ Report Card among Full-Service Dealers for seven consecutive years (2009-2016).
Specifically you will:
- Conduct insurance needs analysis and present appropriate solutions/strategies to meet the assessed needs;
- Provide information on a wide range of insurance products (i.e. term, permanent, critical illness, disability, long-term care, segregated funds, annuities, GIA) and strategies for both the personal (i.e. estate preservation, income protection, tax-advantaged investing, insured annuity, charitable giving, wealth transfer) and business (i.e. key person, insured buy/sell, corporate estate bond, estate equalization and/or freeze, group benefits and/or pension, business loan and overhead protection) market places;
- Solve problems related to the investment, tax and legal issues associated with insurance and insured investment products;
- Maximize holistic planning by enhancing cross-selling sales activities where applicable.
- Strong total compensation package, including bonuses and rewards;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market;
- Modern work environment;
- The opportunity to explore new challenges and drive your own success.
To qualify for this opportunity you should possess:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Insurance Industry;
- Completion of necessary licensing requirements including LLQP, CSC and CPH;
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a relevant business discipline, CFP® or F. Pl. designation, would be an asset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Additional language proficiency would be an asset.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Associate Consultant - Insurance Role" in the subject line We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
This is a full-time opportunity to establish a variable-income and self-employed business in association with Investors Group. Submissions are subject to an initial and ongoing review process.