Agrawal Associates Private Wealth Management is a leading Calgary Private Wealth Management practice. We provide a full range of financial products and services to families, entrepreneurs and professionals in the Calgary Area. Drawing on previous experience in a similar role, you will be responsible for growing the business of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated/managed and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for networking and ability to create and maintain relationships.
- Front of the line access to Private Wealth Management Support such as an Advanced Financial Planning Team, Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by the finest consultants in the industry;
- Join a company that finished first in the ‘Ongoing Training’ category of the Investment Executive Dealers’ Report Card among Full-Service Dealers for seven consecutive years (2009-2016).
Specifically you will:
- Review and maintain clients' investments;
- Meet with existing and new clients;
- Work on clients' financial planning and consulting;
- Develop and improve new and existing clients' processes;
- Implement all instructions from new and existing clients in accordance with compliance regulations and Agrawal Associates policies;
- Explore new business potential from clients;
- Participate in business development activities of Agrawal Associates;
- Implement all assigned business development activities.
- Strong total compensation package, including, bonuses and rewards;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market;
- Modern work environment;
- The opportunity to explore new challenges and drive your own success.
To qualify for this opportunity you should possess:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Completion of necessary licensing requirements including LLQP, CSC and CPH;
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a relevant business discipline, CFP® or F. Pl. designation, would be an asset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Additional language proficiency would be an asset.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with "Associate Consultant Role" in the subject line. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
This is a full-time opportunity to establish a variable-income and self-employed business in association with Investors Group. Submissions are subject to an initial and ongoing review process.